Question
Posted by: Cookie | 2004/12/06

Confused Feelings

Hi CS,

Yup me again, so the Ex came to pick up his things this weekend haven't spoken or seen him the last 6 months. It was pretty nerve recking, I think for us both. Anyway he was late but I had friends there, so at least I wasn't there alone. So what's my point here ... I don't know what I feel about him. I really don't love him I dont' see us being friends. I have no feelings for him. Is that possible ?? I'm confused about that. He was supposedly going to be my husband for the rest of my life how funny is that and now I have no feelings towards him at all. I was nice I don't have hate towards him, or love I feel nothing... and that is exactly what confuses me... ?? can you explain it ?

thanks
Cookie

I suppose it was, indeed, berveowracking for both of you. And it's very certainly possible to have no feelings left. Feelings are surprisingly volatile, and sometimes they just sort of evaporate. Do you feel you really must have feelings for him now ? Doesn't this way make it easier for both of you ?

1
Posted by: my 2 cents | 2004/12/06

Leave the past in the past and move onward girl...

Yes there is goin to be mixed feeling, yes you are goign to be confused...

It takes time , soon you'll be feeling good. But pls don rush into another relationship take your time to work through things.

As so many guys want to take advantage of you and use you for one thing, hold onto your innocence girl.

P.s see posting from Socks about unmarried ladies...
You too can have that life - start fresh now :)

Reply to my 2 cents