Question
Posted by: ANONO | 2007/07/20

Confused Chick

Hi My girl says she is confused.. doesn know if she loves me , in the same way i liove her. she says she wants space.. we living together for 2 years. How do I fix it? do i let het go or do I ,ove out... she is 29 I am 28 .... she has a daughter from her marriage.. and is divorced now. I raised the baby she is noy 4 years old.

EVer thought of seeking relationship counselling together ? I understand when people ask for "space", but actually "space" itself is empty and rarely actually produces results, whereas working with a counsellor often does.

1
Posted by: left | 2007/07/20

to the left to the left...

Reply to left