Question
Posted by: ZZZ | 2011/10/06

CONFUSED ABOUT SEXUAL ORIENTATION

HI, I AM A 40 YEAR OLD FEMALE , BUT DO NOT GET TURNED ON BY THE THAUGHT OF HAVING SEX WITH A MAN OR A WOMAN.
THE ONLY THING THAT TURNS ME ON IS THE SIGHT OR THAUGHT OF A 2 MEN HAVING SEX .
WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME? NOT GAY BUT WHAT?

Dear ZZZ,

Women experiencing a turn on to the fantasy of two men having sex is a lot more commonly than people know.

The fact that this fantasy turns you in in no way is an indication of your sexual orientation.

What you do describe does make me ask the question of whether you experience asexuality or whether you are experiencing low sexual desire. Neither of which I can tell with the limited information in your posting.

2
Posted by: zzz | 2011/10/10

hi, no i generally dont feel sexual desire so this makes it even more confusing.
thanks for your reply

Reply to zzz
Posted by: Anon Woman | 2011/10/07

It''s a fantasy. It does not make you anything except quite kinky and thre is nothing wrong with that. Enjoy your fantasy and dont worry about it. Men like watching and thinking about woman on woman, so what is wrong with us girls liking man on Man? Absloutely notnihg at all !!!!!!! Hm, think I will do some thinking about that myself today  -))

Reply to Anon Woman