Question
Posted by: Sara | 2007/06/06

Confused about pill

HI
Im a new pill user and a little confused! I started Minerva in May on the first day of my period.Now when should you get your next period on the last day/last pill of the pack or the day of the first pill on the next pack????Im confused!
I got mine on the last day of my first pack, its also alot lighter than my normal periods was before the pill - I didnt realise that would happen so quickly in the first onth on pill.
Any one that can give me any info please?

You should get your period somewhere in the inactive pill section. Your experience was normal. It is also normal to have lighter periods on the Pill.