Posted by: HOPE | 2008/09/05

confused about ovulation

Pls i m really confused here , i just want to know how many eggs does a women release during ovulation and for how long? If a woman released an egg maybe during the day and she is going to have intercose durng the night is there any chance of conceive at that time bcos the egg is already released or does woman release eggs all day and waitind for the sperm to be fertilesed please help i need more info i m so so about my language may u can understand what i m trying to say.

Generally only one egg is released and this survives for about 48 hours.

Posted by: Evash | 2008/09/05

Hi Hope,

A woman only releases 1 egg for the month, approx 14 days before her next period is due. The egg can survive from 12 to 48 hours depending on the individual.
So if you have sex within the above time period, it is possible for you to fall pregnant.
Hope this helps.

Koko, I think that you have been very rude. If you do not have an answer, please don' t waste your or anyone elses time replying.

Reply to Evash
Posted by: koko | 2008/09/05

hope you are a stupid this is not a school about egg egg egg got to hell. -|- that egg of your far away form this forum

Reply to koko