Question
Posted by: sideways | 2007/03/02

confused about next move part 2

Guys, I sent an sms, it contained 1 or 2 questions, it was friendly, funny and it ended with see you soon as advised. No reply from her at all. Suddenly, complete silence?

,,,,,

11
Posted by: sideways | 2007/03/02

Yeah, exactly shae, I dodn't want to play silly games. I thought she was definitely keen and so I followed up but she has behaved badly. If she isn't interested then she shouldn't have told me to contact her.

Reply to sideways
Posted by: Shae | 2007/03/02

This whole business of dont want to seem this way or that way is most annoying. Why cant people just be themselves and if they're interested, say so and if not then say you're not. I mean, its not like they working themselves up to the first date, they have already been there.

it should be a law hat all people should communicate their intent at least after the first date. This whole mind game, ego tripping, who's feeling what nonsense is what breaks down communication and falsifies who you really are. Is it now considered 'foreplay' to seek control over the targeted person by keeping them hanging?

Sorry, just needed to say that.

Sideways, you seem to be a sweet and genuine guy who just like it simple and who says it as it is, means what he says and says what he means. Dont get pulled into this mental manipulation by anybody. If this chick wants to play mind games, tell her to go play battle ships.

Or......she could just not have received the text. In which case, none of teh aove applies.

Reply to Shae
Posted by: Lims | 2007/03/02

No...no..Do not call her.Chances are she received your sms. Maybe she doesn't want to look to Anxious or something. Give her a day or two then call her asking casually if she received your sms. You also do not want to look to pushy.but show that you interested.

Reply to Lims
Posted by: sideways | 2007/03/02

Ok, I will give her one more chance and call her this evening. Thanks guys

Reply to sideways
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2007/03/02

You know what RMC maybe right why don't you just call her

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/02

and if she TOLD you to call her --- what you waiting for???

Reply to RMC
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/02

Just cuz you sent and sms does not mean she actually received it!

Reply to RMC
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2007/03/02

That is not very nice of her. You are right leave it and move on.

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: sideways | 2007/03/02

Zee-Zee, thanks, but no, I smsed yesterday afternoon and have heard nothing since. Weird considering she told me to call her and she thanked me for a really good night. I'm confused. Guess I must just leave it and move on.

Reply to sideways
Posted by: Noluthando | 2007/03/02

I am experiencing a big problem, there is this guy that I was playing with but at the end when he passed on I realised that I have lost someone that I love I have never slept with him only kissed with him I think that was last year June because he passed on in July, he was full blown (Aids) but no one could see that because he liked himself even myself I could not believe it but I realised that his saliva was sticky.

This year early I developed a small mark in my bump but now it is very big and the sores are like someone has pored boiling water in my bump and they are very itchy I am just afraid I cannot even see the doctor has someone experienced something like this before, what could be wrong with me am I infected.

Reply to Noluthando
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2007/03/02

Hi Sideways

Maybe she is in a meeting, or forgot to take her selfone to work this morning. I am sure she will still contact you just hang in there.

Reply to ZeeZee