Question
Posted by: kelly | 2008/06/12

confused about my period

i have my period for more than two weeks , so they suggest me to see the doctor cause its not normal, i did so. iwent to see the female doctor. she checked only the pregenancy test thiking that maybe i'm pregenant the result were negative, she gve me tablets called ferrous and ponac forte tables , she this tables will help me . but now is almost a weeks but i'm still bleeding heavy . i'm using the thriphasil tablet for prevention. please help me, im worried now

You need to see another gynae. you should be investigated and treated.