Question
Posted by: Confused | 2007/08/03

Confused about "miscarriage"

My last period ended on 28 Jun 2007. On 21 March 07 I started bleeding, although not heavily and what I assumed to be cells accompanied the bleeding. I went to the doctor on the 22'nd of March, and I was told that I had a miscarriage. No tests was done as the doctor said that no tests are really done in case of a miscarriage at six weeks. He suggested that I wait for my menstrual cycle starts before continuing with Nordette. Since then I have had no period, and now, after seeing the same doctor for severe abdominal cramping, which was concluded to be a spastic colon, I feel movement in my abdomen. Could it be that I was misdiagnosed, and that I am still pregnant?

Please help

If your last period was at the end of June and you are now a few days late with the July period, pregnancy is a possibility. A pregnancy test would confirm this.

1
Posted by: N | 2007/08/05

Why don`t you go to a Gynae ,and ask for a scan?Then you will be sure!

Reply to N