Question
Posted by: MAD | 2004/03/09

Confused about changing gynae

Hi I am 15 weeks pregnant & so far had 3 visits, the proplem is I am not happy with my current gynae cos I feel he rushes through everything & does not listern to me cos when I told him that my calcium supplement was making me ill, he just said that it is for the baby & I must just take it. I have made an appointment with another gynae but this one can not see me on Saturdays & my hubby can not come along during the week. I feel if i go to the new gyna than I am being selfish by not including my husband & son(who is very excited about our baby). My hubby wants me to be happy with the doc & comfitable in the hospital that I will delivery in. Should I go to the new gynae or stay with the old.

You will have to decide which has the least disadvantages for you. I can't really help.

1
Posted by: Norma | 2004/03/09

The thing is if you not feeling atease with your doc, you will worry about your pregnancy and not trust your doc, and it is very important to trust you doc. Maybe ask him again if there isn't something else that he could give you and also tell him that you are the mother and you know it it important to the baby, but it is also important for you to feel ok........
I also think it would be a bit selfish not to include your hubby and child, but if you really don't feel atease with this doc better find another one.

Maybe try and take your suplements at night before you go to bed, thats what I do..

Reply to Norma