Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2019/09/18

confused

in my early days/years as i was growing, I used to be attracted to ladies and have a kid with other girl but thing did not work out. in recent years am so attracted to men. whenever I see a naked man I become aroused. I don't know whats happening with me. does this indicate that I'm bisexual or complete gay?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/09/20

My advice, try to avoid labeling yourself and thereby judging yourself based on all of the associations you have with those labels. Just be who you are, feel what you feel sexually, and unless it violates or infringes on the human rights of another person (or animal) try not to curb it. 

We are all on a continuum sexually, and who knows, maybe we all would be attracted to any and all genders if we had not been so socially conditioned to have to live, love and have sex in a certain way.