Question
Posted by: lady | 2012/06/11

confused

me and my bf have been together since high school meaning since 2003 .we have been engages 2 times now the first time i broke it of because he was cheating, the sencond i also broke of because his family accused me of cheating and he believd them. me got back together and i fell pregnant and in 2009 we have a beautiful little healthy girl that we both love dearly.
we lived together renting and his job allowed him o be home most of the time and i worked a 8-5 job. most nights he would be outside doing nabourhood whatch in the complex be stayed, i use to join them weekends it was fun. untill this 1 week he has been coming in when i left for work not spending any time with me. and i found out that in the middle of the night he would fall asleep at one of the other houses . i confronted him the saturday and he said nothing is going on, he started hiding his cell phone and clearing his chats .now this looked a bit weird and the sunday in the midle of the night while he was with the one tenant in her house behind closed doors , i flipped and made a big big sence i was hurt and very angry a few words was said that hurt both of us and i was not exactly calm i told him that i was going to move out, and the next day i did.
i still love this man and we are talking now we and are kinda friends but i want him back and work out things between us but it seems as he dont want to he told me a few days after the brake up he want me back but i was not ready and i think his holding that againts me and he also told me he did not cheat on me and he promised me that but i now dont know what to do must i try everything to make it work or just move on?

He really doesn't sound in love or serious about his relationship with you - if he hasn't maried you in all this time, he's hardly likely to do so now. At present, he seems to have all of the advantages of being married to you, without any disadvantages or even duties.
Hiding his cell phone is not at all a good sign.
And Neighbourhood Watch activities never need him to be with any woman tenant alone in her home with the doors closed.
What on earth about this guy do you find deserves your love ? Clearly his promises are worthless. If you want to have any chance of actually getting the relationship fixed and being happy together, you need to persuade him to see a marriage cousnellor together with you

4
Posted by: CHER | 2012/06/12

I think you must stay where you are, he''s not your husband or fiance, so don''t move in with him again until he pays lobola for you.

Reply to CHER
Posted by: Romany | 2012/06/12

f he has not married you by now, he will not marry you.

Reply to Romany

Posted by: lady | 2012/06/11

sorry for the speeling i typed in a hurry im at work.

Reply to lady