Question
Posted by: Magda | 2010/05/03

Confused

I am busy perfecting my driving and my husband is helping me out. He wants me to learn how to drive but pushing very hard, i feel like he is putting me under pressure. last week we drove together, went to drive on the free way and everything went well. Last week ii had an appointment with a friend of mine whom we havent seen each other for a while, the last time we met was Nov 09, my husband new about this app. My husband was drunk a day before (Saturday) and didnt sleep at all. As you know that reversing a car can be very difficult for someone who is learning, he told me to turn the steering left as i wanted to go to the left but i failed. i tried for several times until i got it right, by that time he was inside the house taking a shower (knowing very well that i cant drive alone)he decided to drive me as i was a bit late due to reversing the car. On the road he asked where am i going, i didnt answer him, he asked again, then my daughter answered" but Mom told you that she is going to meet with Lindi. He then decided to go back home and told me that i dont want to listen to him whe he tells me to turn to left i turned to the right, he said i have got pride, i wont know how to drive. it was sad, i went to meet with my friend but didnt tell her the truth as she was asking why i delayed. I am worried about my husband he acts strage when he is /was drunk the previous day and he cant sleep until the next day when he is drunk. we have got financial problems as he is self employed and things are not going okay. I wish i could have money for him to go for counselling. PLS help.

From what I see on the roads, thank goodness SOMEONE is trying to perfect their driving ! COngratulations ! But many people are not naturally good teachers, and for one spouse to teach the opther to drive is often a fraught and difficult procedure ! Sounds like he got a bit over-heated and turned the wrong way himself, when over-reacting to your simple error in one lesson. Sounds like this may be reacting to his work problems and drinking problems. Many people don't realize when they are self-employed, they may find they're a good worker, but maybe not with a good boss ! Some counselling might be available through your nearest state clinic, depending on where you are - and of course i is only poessible if he recognizes there are problems and genuinely wants to get that help

1