Posted by: honey | 2008/10/28

I have had a traumatic past two yrs, my bf of 8 yrs has been in and out of affairs, we put it down to his bipolar, drugs and alcohol.
for the past yr his been on meds, prozac, this made him impotent.
5 weeks ago his company sent him to angola, he barely called home.never heard from him weekends, came back last nite, said he never drank and was on his meds all the time, but wanted to engage in sex, he asked me if I wanted a bit now that turns me off as I know his into paying for sex.he told me he couldn' t get it up for the past 1 and a half years so we did nothing,why now and how come if his been on prozac, told him I was not into it he wanted oral, I don' t know where or what his been doing as he says angola is a dead place, one just goes to work and stays home weekends, do I b leive him?
today I went through my ph that used to be his old one and read the messages from the other woman, calling me bad names,and he condone all that she did to me,discussing their sex life that they had,demands for drove a pain right through my heart and woke up all the hatred I had then.
I was planning on leaving him in January, but last nite he was on about how he missed me,monday he goes back to angola, can one ever trust again.

The impotence should be discussed with the doc helping deal with his bipolar disorder, as not all antidepressants will have this side-effect in any particular person, and some, like Wellbutrin, would p[robably not have this effect.
Obviously, if he has been away for so long, you may have some doubts about what he may have been doing, and if this might have health implications for you. Any possibility of seeing a marriage counsellor together to see if the concerns can be worked out together ?

Posted by: honey | 2008/10/28

yep I know I must but he makes it so hard, comes home with calvin klein perfume for me,hugs and kiss' s, ever so thougtful and kind, i wanted this almost 2 yrs ago and never got it.he told his ex that he couldn' t bare to touch me,I know if I leave him his going to have another mental breakdown as he did when he finished with that bad woman who at the end blackmailed him.I wonder if he' ll go back to drugs and alcohol altough I have a feint feeling he didn' t take his meds when in angola and must ve been doing such.Thanks my problem is I care for people and don' t like hurting them but this pain wont go away.

Reply to honey
Posted by: angel eyes | 2008/10/28

Leave him please he is gonna destroy you I dont mean to scare you but think about the aids pandemic get out girl

Reply to angel eyes