Posted by: oden | 2008/07/10

Hi. new to this so guys i need straight answers and be straight forward. I met this Guy, he is a doctor and obvious working late, one or other Specialist, every second week on call. We dont get to see each other that much, but i really care about this guy, he phones me every day, send me pics but one problem is he is still on the website we met on, but it is then late when he logs on. He promised me that he does not meet other guys, in a way i do believe him, but i am not so sure, this guy is great hey and if we together we go out and have a ball but my mind runs away with things, is it because i am insecure and this is my first time with a guy hey.

He will suprise me with small gifts, silly stuff, is it to sis his consience or does he really mean it. Pls guys help

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Oden, welcome here and thanks for posting.

Your relationship is obviously still in an infancy stage - you don't even know what he has specialised in - and you need to accept the fact that, while you're both interested, there's no commitment yet. Instead of feeling insecure enjoy this phase - enjoy the times you spend together and have fun whilst you get to know each other. Don't worry about his profile on a website - with time, as your relationship develops, you can ask him to consider closing it.

Posted by: odensun | 2008/07/10

Thanks for the message, will enjoy life more. Thanks for being straight forward with me, and yea i do not wanna loose him. He is a great friend

Reply to odensun
Posted by: Nikkits | 2008/07/10

I am going to be short and sweet and frank.

What is your problem?

You don’t own this guy, he does not own you.

He is a doctor and he works late, he sounds open with you and it sounds like he enjoys treating you.

What is this gifts because he is soothing his conscious?, He buys it for you doesn’t he?

Look buddy, enjoy the relationship and start living before he gets fed up with your mistrust and moves on …..

How about introduce him to me? LOL

Relax and enjoy life my friend

Reply to Nikkits