Posted by: Nicolette | 2008/07/07

I was on menstruation last week from 01/07/08 to 03/07/08.
I had unprotected sex on 01/07/08 and 02/07/08. After that my menstruation was normal it ended on 03/07/08. This is normal to me. My biggest worry now is that I started vomitting and I have a running tummy since yesterday night aroun 10PM. Can I be pregnant or something? Please help.

Pregnancy would be unlikely. It sounds more like a tummy bug.

Posted by: qina | 2008/07/07

hi Nicollete? i wana ask you a q, if you dont mind. my bf always want us to have sex while im on my periods. how does it feels like? is it nt messy. can some1 get infection after this if you have un protected sex during the periods?does the blood come out when you are busy? i just wana know. coz wenever i think of it i see blood all over the place.

Reply to qina
Posted by: Dee | 2008/07/07

No - probably just a tummy bug.

Reply to Dee