Posted by: nick | 2008/06/23



i just want know about the ff tablets the doctor prescribed for me cauese i have my periods for almost a months, she said to me those tablets are very strong, the will stop the bleeding, but those pill make me bleed heavy. the name of the tables is cylkokapron.
please help me. if those table are for what? cause i have been to the doctor twice first she gave ferrous tables & ponac forte table but they did not work at all , second she gve me this one, can you please tell me whicj\h one can i buy to stop this bleeding , cause she checked everthing when i was the.

thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImagePharmacist

Cyklokapron is prescribed to stop bleeding, and if still not effective you'll have to phone your doctor.

Best of luck!

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.