Question
Posted by: kelly | 2008/06/12

confused

please help with ff tablets the doctor gave it to me . cause i have been bleeding for two weeks now. she told me this tables will stop the bleeding. the name of the table is ponac forte tables and ferrous tables, my worried it almost a week take those tables but the bleeding does not stop

PLEASE help me or prescribe some other tables for me, the one which will stop the bleeding immediately

Expert ImagePharmacist

Kelly - Ponac helps for pain, while FF is an iron supplement that will prevent anemia as a result of blood loss. Neither will stop bleeding. You will need to speaking to your doctor (or another one) regarding a treatment.

1
Posted by: MAMMIE | 2008/06/18

CONFUSED

Reply to MAMMIE