Question
Posted by: Shana | 2008/06/09

confused

I emailed last week about my husband that emailing his tech buddy one line messages but more than 10 a day. After I spoke to him. He acknowledge that he did not tell me because he knew that I would be upset about it. I told him that if he knew and the people are insignificant why did he do it? Well I told him he to then he deceived me from the beginning. We did come to a comprise whereby he will not exclude me or not telling me when he have a new friend. And that he also won't email his tech buddies because I told him so the last time we had a argument about it. He did say he did not know why he did it and that he is sorry. BUT I feel cheated.

Sounds like some progress --- work on it, and consider marriage counselling to sort things out more successfully and permanently