Question
Posted by: nessa | 2008/06/06

confused

Can you please help me my boyfriend told me that there is something wrong with his blood tape he went to the doc. and the doc told him that his bllodtape is 25.88 it's sesponse to be 1.7 then it's normal and he also told me that if i'm gonna get our unborn child there will be complications like maybe a disable baby or something will be wrong will our baby i'm 5weeks preggies know he already make a appoitment for me by mary stopes clinic for the 27th for aborsion without me permission .but the problem is he said his not ready for a baby know we must plan it next year,so i told him i don't want next year a baby know it's the wright time a baby is a blessing from GOD and its got a reason .

Please assist me i will appreciated.
Enjoy you day thanx.

I don't know what your boyfriend means. Blood types come as O+ve or -ve, etc. They do not come as figures. I do not know what the figures are that he is referring to. Also, most problems affecting males do not affect the pregnancy. I would suggest that you see the doctor to explain what the problem is. It may be that your boyfriend is finding some excuse for you not to have the baby.

9
Posted by: nessa | 2008/06/10

hi there
i'm about to do that know i even avoid to answer my phone when he calls, i also avoid to see him because i don't like people who lies

Reply to nessa
Posted by: M | 2008/06/10

This guy is just talking nonsens to you. Go see you doc and find out for yourself. Don't go on the 27th for the Abortion. See your doctor first. He is taking chances with you. Get him out of your life for good.

Reply to M
Posted by: Machon | 2008/06/06

I sure hope and pray u dont believe this guy!! dont even tell him which doctor you going to and when. see a doc but im certain his story is BULL!!!

Reply to Machon
Posted by: Tasja | 2008/06/06

He`s lying because if his blood type will make something wrong now with the baby,it will next year aswell!!!!He`s an idiot and think you are aswell!Ask to see the results and take it to your own Doc!

Reply to Tasja
Posted by: nessa | 2008/06/06

yes, blood type and he took a blood tests i don't know his doc. his from benoni i will find out tonight which doc.
talk tommorrow.

Reply to nessa
Posted by: Just M | 2008/06/06

I think he's maiking it all up. Did he perhaps use the word Blood TYPE? Did he go for blood tests? Who is his doctor? Ask to see the test results, because it sounds very fishy to me.

Reply to Just M
Posted by: Nix GTC | 2008/06/06

i'd suggest go to a doctor first. see if there is a problem with the baby and take it from there.

Reply to Nix GTC
Posted by: nessa | 2008/06/06

so what about the blood tape is there such a thing like that please help me.

Reply to nessa
Posted by: nene | 2008/06/06

stay away from that man, how could he do that. he wants you to kill his own child? he can organize people to kill you aswell. be careful dear.

Reply to nene