Question
Posted by: SNOOPY | 2008/06/05

confused

IM CONFUSED PLShelp me.the thing is that last weak i fourth with my boyfriend and his been stressed, so yesterday he showed me the Phakamani Immune Booster.He says im the 1 who is making him take the pills.Please tell me what does he mean.

Lord knows what he means --- only he could tell you that. Choose a calm time between you ( you never get sensible answers during an argument ) and ask him both what he meant, and to please tell you directly, calmly and clearly what he means in future, and promise that you will try to do the same for him.
Presumably he was trying to blame you for the fact that apparently he feels stressed in some way. And by the way absolutely NONE of those "immune boosters" and similar remedies on the market have any benefits at all, and none of them boost one's immunity or help one to deal with stres --- they're just money-making rip-offs

2
Posted by: Hmmmm | 2008/06/05

To me he is trying to say you stress him out. Ask him directly what he was trying to say. Also let him know it's not a great way to try and express yourself. He should rather say what he means. Having said that, only do it when you are both calm and collected.

Reply to Hmmmm
Posted by: Maria | 2008/06/05

The only one who can tell you what he meant, is he himself.

Reply to Maria