Question
Posted by: Wanna be mommy | 2008/01/15

Confused

I had a miscarriage last year March at 7 weeks. Since then we've trying again. I test my progestrone every month to see if I ovulated. And so far so good but no pregnancy.

This month however I missed my period, and I have sore breast, and cramps and are more in the loo than ever and is extreamly tired all the time. I sometimes get dizzy. However I did a pregnancy test (blood test) about two weeks ago and it was negative. I am two weeks late already and no period. Is it possible that I can be pregnant and just got a negative result. Should I redo the test or can something be wrong? Im so confused right now. Please advice.

If you are two weeks late and you tested two weeks ago, then it must have been just at the time that your period would have been due, whihc may mean that you tested too early. Test again now.

1
Posted by: julie | 2008/01/15

put urself out of ur misery and go and see ur gynae maybe u r pregnant maybe not at least this way u will know for sure and if there is something wrong he can give u something

Reply to julie