Question
Posted by: Lee | 2008/01/09

Confused!!!!!

I went off the injection last year march and its been a year since then i had my periods once in august 2007 for a few days and then nothing after that although ive experienced the bloatin headches and cramps, i had unprotected sex onthe 5 Jan 2008, could i be pregnant? With my 1st child i new instantly i was pregnant how long before you can take a test to see as it is only 4 days.

It can take up to a year for your periods to return after stoppping the injection, so this is the liekeliest cause.

1
Posted by: Boo | 2008/01/11

Hi Lee

i suggest you wait about 2 weeks (14 days) before you do a hpt, with my pregnancy i did a few tests and they were all negative so blood test told me the truth, if you are stressed about it go and have blood tests done to make sure.

:) good luck

Reply to Boo