Question
Posted by: Mackay | 2007/12/11

confused

Hi All
Early this I got miscarriage then from that time I didn't see my period normaly.Like I will see my period once a month and it happen if I slept with my boyfriend.Is is normal please advise.
Thanx

This is not normal. You should see a doctor to diagnose the problem.

4
Posted by: MacKay | 2007/12/12

I am going to see my gyne this saturday I will give you the result when I come back.
Thank you so much

Reply to MacKay
Posted by: gina | 2007/12/12

please go and consult a gyne too see of your hormones are in order it can be a big complication to not getting pregnant good luck

Reply to gina
Posted by: Mackay | 2007/12/11

But the miscarriage happened in Feb.Can I fall pregnant if it carry on like this.

Reply to Mackay
Posted by: gina | 2007/12/11

sometimes after a DC you will bleed after having sex but it does not always means that its your cycle that returs it can take up to 3 to 4 months to get back in to a normal routine

Reply to gina