Question
Posted by: Mash | 2007/12/11

confused!!!

Please advice me. I have been in a relationship for nine months now and my problem is that for the past two months my partner doesnt spend a lot of time with me and when i complain he will say he is having difficult time from work.I understand that but my concern is that he will sumtimes call me and tell me he will come to see me but he wont come and the following day he wont even call me and apologise.I love him with all my heart but i dont like his attitude.I dont know if i have to blv him on what he says about his work.Will living him be a good idea? I am confused and not sure which decision to take anymore.I have been having many heart break before and dont want it anymore.....

Maybe he is indeed having a difficult time at work --- discuss this with him and seek to understand better what's happening at his work. I'm surprised at the number of women who seem to expect a man to make attending to them a full-time occupation. Maybe there's more going wrong here than meets the eye --- but the ONLY way to deal with it is to dicsuss it calmly together --- not to try to do so in the midst of an argument, but at a time when you are friendly and both have the time

4
Posted by: adv | 2007/12/11

Sis one sided luv is not right, ur bf can be cheating on you, or b4 you met he had a relationship which is now is concentrated to, the fact that he promised you that he'll come and c u and he doesn't that tells me a lot there is sumthing fishy, get rid of him from ur system b4 its too late, I agree with joy do sumthing else which can keep ur mind away from him.

Reply to adv
Posted by: Joy | 2007/12/11

You need to find something to distract you - like gym, or a new hobby, or a focus group or something and start ignoring his calls and start making empty promises!!! Give him a taste of his own medicine so that he can also feel it feels like to be disappointed. Men become too comfortable after a while and just expect you to sit there and wait for them and be available when they need you but when you need them, they're too busy and have other priorities to take care of. He'll soon realize you have other things keeping you busy and will get back on his toes - men need to be kept in check, otherwise they'll just do whatever they please and become too relaxed!

Reply to Joy
Posted by: Zuzi | 2007/12/11

Give him sometime until nest year is only 2 weeks left if it conti then dump him, my boyfreind for 3years act the same, i dont ask him why i just want to see when it will end, i also think it about his work, they closing on friday there is lot of presure,
Just igno him untill nest year, as I say only 2 weeks left. then take it from there..........

All the best

Reply to Zuzi
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/11

Making a promise to come and then not turning up without apology is rude and disrespectful. Do you really see a future for yourself with a guy who acts like this?

Reply to Maria