Question
Posted by: me | 2007/12/10

Confused....

I have a problem and I do not know how to deal with it. Two months ago I found out that the new guy at work liked me and at first I was not interested then I started to get to know him and I really like him. Last Friday was our xmas function and we got to talking a lot and landed up at a club til 3am. He told me how he felt for me and would like to have me as a gf. He is 35 and I am 23 - not that age has anything to do with it. He is fun – full of life and we get on so well. When I left to go home – we had this nice long kiss. Problem – well I have a bf. Yes yes yes I know I am scum and do not deserve him at all. I love my bf so much and I would never want to hurt him but he is never at home. Always plays golf on weekends, works late. Goes to work functions and never wants to go out or do anything and he is only 29. Where as I like to go out and meet people and dance and socialise. My bf is not very romantic and as much as I love him the way he is – I just wish I could have more meaning full conversations with him and have him do all these romantic things with me. Unlike this guy from work – we really connected and really go to talking about profound issues. So now my bf broke up with me on Saturday morning because I came home so late and two hours later begged me to come back. After he had kicked me out the house and made me take my stuff with me. This is the second time he has done this and I do not know what to do anymore. And now that we are going through this rough patch – I meet another guy and things are looking greener – where as they probably won’t be. I do not feel this excitement with my bf anymore and frankly our sex life sucks- he is really bad in bed. I dunno what to do – I keep thinking of this guy at work and cannot get him out of my head. I feel like pursuing it further just as a fling but I just cannot do it to my bf. Pls advise.

,,,,,

4
Posted by: Nkalakatha | 2007/12/14

SLUT!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Nkalakatha
Posted by: anno | 2007/12/11

Gal you are young, and obviously ur b/f is not doing right for you, he can be cheating on you, why he does not make time 4 u. The other 1 sounds good but b careful, these people when they wanted you to pull down your pants they can do everything and then throw you away like a hot potato. Get to know him, found out if he is not married or having a stady girlfriend coz in his age he can be married have children etc. I understand you bcoz he seem as the 1 who can take you out but I asure u it will b now once you open ur legs then excuses excuses. I'm not going to tell you what to do, decide but make a good one, list all the things good and bad about ur bf and then decide if he deserves u.

Reply to anno
Posted by: ??? | 2007/12/10

ja you are scum for cheating,

anyway you say you like to Socialize and go jlling then age has alot to do with this little fling, firstly you are young and he is over 10 years older than you

do you think he is in to jolling and clubing the way you are? hell no is your answer.

can you imagine when you are 28 and he is 40 you are going to want to go out and he will be too tired with a low sex drive.

why dont you juet get something your own age you will be much happier and better off.....

Reply to ???
Posted by: -|||- | 2007/12/10

Technically your boyfriend and yourself broke up. There are a lot of things with your boyfriend that you are dissatisfied with and these are just going to become larger issues as time goes on (the romance, bad s e x, the golf etc.) I do not say you should go for the new guy, but if ever you wanted to have a proper 'escape', this is the one. It's been offered to you on a plate !!!! Tell your boyfriend that you respect his decision of Saturday and move on. If you go back to your boyfriend you should realise that this is the bed you made and stick to it. Then stop seeing other guys. No guy needs a woman who stands with one foot in the living room and the other in the street.

Reply to -|||-