Question
Posted by: conf | 2007/12/07

confused

My boyfriend has started a new business and move to another province and since he moved there I once had a stalker for 2months ..and now everytime when he is around there will be an sms from some women..and I ask who that is, his answer will be, everyone has got his number on the business card as he is still marketing the company..and to my surprise these women are not his clients..and he said that he doesn’t know them. It could be some psycho’s…I just don’t know what to believe anymore coz tells me he love me and I love him to beats…and I trust this man…but with these I am getting confused…pls help

Doesn't make sense to me. Unless he's selling make-up, its surely very unlikely that most of his trye business calls would be from wone, and none would need to be out of hours. If he is pretending that for some odd reason he's suddently getting loads of calls from women he doesn't know, he should simply change his phone number, though this excuse is hardly believable. Lets face it, another and more obvious explanation is hard to avoid