Question
Posted by: PRAVESH | 2007/11/30

CONFUSED

Doc ,I'm in love (well think it is) with a co worker.We both get on well -have kissed but nothing else.She did acknowlegde her feelings to me which are also of a loving nature.However for the last week ,I get depressed when we don't meet or chat.We both are married & she is 7yrs my senior.How do i move on & try to forget her,Difficult co's we work together & need to interact at the office.Or should i continue with this & maybe just to see what the thrill is all about to be with an older women.I'm confused -please help?

WHy do you think you need to consult a psychiatrist about this ? You're at least in Like with a fellow-worker, and perhaps experiencing some of the pangs of romantic love. But, while romance bwteen co-workers is often a bad idea ( and complicates office politics ) --- you are both married, so the affair you are describing is wrong, and you know t, and it will only bring unhappiness to both of your innocent partners and families, as well as to yourselves. She is old enough to know better. Don't seek thrills. Make it clear to her that this relationship outside pure work, cannot continue, and that you value your marriage and respect hers.

3
Posted by: PRAVESH | 2007/11/30

You all are right...........i shud but how do i get her out of my mind.Everytime i see here ,feelings erupt -she sort of got a hold on me.................

Reply to PRAVESH
Posted by: *ladiebug* | 2007/11/30

You really need to step back and think of what you are doing to your spouses......!! How do you you would feel if you spouse is falling in love with someone at work.
Maybe you dont care, but really, think about what you are doing and not just your own feelings.
If this is what you really want then you BOTH must make a plan and get out of you mariages.
Just remember....the wheel turns!!!!!!!!!

Reply to *ladiebug*
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/11/30

You two are both married and playing with fire!

Reply to Hope*