Question
Posted by: jewl | 2007/11/30

confused

HI doc pls i need some help.I always get my menstruation on the 17, but for 2 months its different dates as well as irregular.On october my menstruation started on the 13 with only spotting after 4 days my menstruation was normal.This month it started on the 4th with 10 days of spotting,after the 10 days my menstruation was heavy.Before this problem iv been to my doc she did a scan and found cysts like air bubbles on my ovary. She put me on provera 5 for break through period.Then every thing was normal.Im trying to fall pregnant for the first time and dont know how to count as to when i will ovulate,as my periods aer irregular now.PLS ADVICE

It seems that you may not be ovulating. See your doctor again to test for this.