Question
Posted by: sophy | 2007/05/02

confused

Good morning

I’m confused on whether to call this love or what. I’ve been dating this guy for almost 4yrs and never cheated. We’ve got a 3yrs baby girl and not staying together. For the past 3yrs of our relationship things were fine but this days things r not going well for us. I’ve never caught him with a girl but I find used towels in our bedroom. He is so ignorant, I don’t feel loved anymore and his cold. Sometime last week we went for shopping spree for our child and we spend almost 2thounds for winter clothes and he paid everything. When we got home he was so furious saying that how can I make to him to spend so much money and I was surprised on his own daughter. Since then neither he doesn’t call nor speak to me. I tried making things right but he doesn’t want to express his feelings. We share the same bed, he forces me to have sex and we don’t talk to each other. I’m the one who tries to make this relationship to work but I think he does not appreciate me and may be his no longer in love with me. I love him but I think it’s not worth it to love somebody who doesn’t love you back. I sometimes tell myself that if I give up I will get over it and move on with my life. I really don’t know what to do but I’m tired of his bad attitude pls help me.

I am not here to deal with Love issues, or to tell you whether you are in love. What you describe of his behaviour doesn't sound at all loving. Don't allow him to share your bed if he forces you to have sex you don't want -- that's rape. Speak to the Maintenance COurt and get a court order requiring him to pay proper maintenance for the child, and look after yourself.