Question
Posted by: Noni | 2007/04/25

Confused

I am asingle woman who is looking for a partner .I met this guy in a shopping mall ,he asked for my numbers and i gave him .Now what is confusing me is that he called me two / three times and he said to me he wants someone who calls him and shows that she is also interested in the friendship (coz we dont have an agreement yet that we are having love affair) and I told him that ladies are differ ,others dont like to call as if you are chasing after men and I am that kind of a person.After that coversation he called me may be once and now he does not call and I'm like is this guy serious or not, I am confused I dont know what to do can you guys pls advise

,,,,,

3
Posted by: listen | 2007/04/26

my darling i mean nawe u wouldnt want to go with someone who wont show interest, i mean if you meet someone today and they call tomorrow you must call the following day to follow up... come one gal and get with the program.

Reply to listen
Posted by: Maria | 2007/04/25

I don't entirely agree with Joy. If you are looking for friendship first (which is much better than jumping straight into a love affair), then the effort must come from both sides.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Joy | 2007/04/25

Old-fashioned as it might seem, i feel like guys should make ALL the effort in the beginning, at least for a month! But then thats just me and i know many of you might disagree with me, thats why i dont see anything wrong with the way you handled things. I am curious though, did you guys hook up at all after the mall scene? If he called you thrice/four times, he should have been trying to organise a get-together of some sort.

Reply to Joy