Question
Posted by: Snakes | 2007/03/29

Confused

I'm 30 years old and involved with a married man my age. We were in school together and had a fling back then but nothing serious, we have now hooked up again. He says he loves me and always reminds me and tells me not to forget that he loves me. He says that one day we will be together, i dont know what im hoping to gain from this relationship as im scared that if he leaves his wife and i carry on with him he will do the same thing to me. He's very stressed at the moment with his wife and other problems they going through and this is stressing me too. Do relationships like this ever work? Am i waisting my time?

So, he tells you that he loves you ? Exactly like he told his wife ? You can almost guarantee that he will do the same thing to you --- he has already proved that he is happy to cheat and lie and to ignore his promises. What on earth makes you believe that any relationship based on lies and cheating would work ?

23
Posted by: Confused | 2007/03/30

Thanks for all the bluntness and sarcasim, you've all given me a lot to think about. Sometimes being rude and to the point helps, if you think of me as being a slut and bitch and you dont even know me i can imagine what the people that do know me think of me, the point is i learnt something from all of you and i thank you for your honesty.

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Gracie | 2007/03/29

I cannot believe that you would want to be a married man's mistress - he will never leave his wife for you - all the lies he tells her, he will tell you too, he will betray and deceive you the way he does her - are you so desperate that you would sleep with a married man - find your own guy and leave him to his wife and their issues!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: joe | 2007/03/29

look bitch, i don't care what the f u ck you said you don't have to repeat yourself to me okay, if there is one thing i cannot stand is stupiidy from people who are supposed to be educated, you dirty freak, your langauge, your tone sh.... i doubt you had parents and if you had they are probably as fuc cked up as you are, pinkie my ass you are not gonna post shit around and get away with it....if you want verbal war bring it on anytime but please were your thinking cap...to tie all your shitty ideas to your head...talk about i don't need advise i am super freak get the fu ck out of here if you are so much of a genius what the fack are you doing on this site..be angry else were or try your ex husband for all i give damn

Reply to joe
Posted by: pinkie | 2007/03/29

you f*cked moron if you would take time to read and understand my post i said the pple that were judging snakes are fools she posted for advice not judgement those are two different things you you brainless f*ck just for the record am not screwing a married man and if i were i wouldnt post here for advise cos i know useless idiots like you would post stupid comments

Reply to pinkie
Posted by: joe | 2007/03/29

hi pinkie, how are you, i still find it funny that someone so rich can be so brainless, how dare you call people fools, this goes to show that you are better fool, still bitter and angry could it be because you are sleeping with a married man too and subconsciously you were hoping to get an answer as you have the same problem.

i see you not lost your touch still using caps, i am sure that is very smart... I AM SURE THAT IS WHAT THEY TAUGHT YOU IN YOUR UNIVERSITY OF FOOLS, with your million Masters degree in foolishness, stupidilogy and advanced bitterness

nevertheless is always nice to have people like you to remind us how lucky we are to be normal.

Reply to joe
Posted by: PINKIE | 2007/03/29

YOU FOOLS ,SNAKE WANTED ADVISE NOT FOR YOU GUYS TO JUDGE HER,ANYWAY SNAKE DITCH THIS USELESS BASTARD THATS WHY HE HAS ISSUES WITH HIS WIFE HIS A F*CKEN MORON AND NOT WORTH YOUR TIME AS YOU SAID YOU DNT NEED DRAMA IN YOUR LIFE ,DROP THIS IDIOT AND LIVE YOUR LIFE GIRL HE IS JUST STRINGING ALONG AND YES DOLL HE WILL PLAY YOU ALSO

Reply to PINKIE
Posted by: L | 2007/03/29

Snakes

Are u telling me that u are a solution to men with marital problems? Where does it put u, when the wife decides to repair the damage and their husbands find them attractive again?

U are a rubbish bin that accept all he trash, as the trash owners no longer find it useful.

Where is ur pride girl?. Dont u think u deserve better than to be a rubbishbin for man with loads of marital problems?

Whatever u decide with ur "boy" as u call him, GGOD LUCK

Reply to L
Posted by: Snakes | 2007/03/29

Thats true Candy, cheating is cheating, why do men cheat if they really happy and love thier wifes? What happend to the open communication in marraiges or relationships? Why is it that the women is the one that always has to take the blame for an affair and yet it takes two people to have an affair. Maybe if these women took better care of them selfs and their homes thier husbands wouldnt have to look else where. No man can stand coming from work to a wife that still in the day before nighty and looking like shit, thats enough to turn any man away.

Reply to Snakes

Oh for pity's sake, Echelle, get over yourself already! If you want someone to tell you are right then here you are: YOU, Echelle, are right about everything.

There, better?

Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/29

It's still not right!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Candy | 2007/03/29

Eschelle men cheat on their wives by coming to see me and paying me for my time and my body. I don't condemn what others do or think they are better or worse than me.

I'm no better and no worse than Snakes. Just one thing, what John says is true as I have heard from many men that their wives would sooner forgive them for sleeping with me than for sleeping with a real girlfriend where there are feelings involved. But cheating is cheating.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Snakes | 2007/03/29

It's so easy to judge people, i wonder how many skeletons you have in your closets. I know what im doing is wrong and i didnt plan it, my boy is happy with me and im happy with him so we will carry on seeing each other until it comes to that time when we have to let go. Im not hoping for anything here so stop judging me because im sure you have also done things that you are ashamed of even if its not the same as me.

Reply to Snakes
Posted by: J | 2007/03/29

Echelle... I'm not going to comment on anything you said.

Snakes:
You already know the answer to your question!
Do you really want all the extra baggage? You say that his stress causes you to stress, I'm sure you don't need this!
Why not leave him, go and get your own man - one who is yours only!!
I really hope things work out (and that you dump this cheating loser) and that you find your man!!

Good luck!!

Reply to J
Posted by: L | 2007/03/29

But u know he is cheating on his wife withu, why do u allow it if u ae no selfish?

I think what ever the consequences u ll face in this relationship, u deseve it. U are a cheap slut!!!

Reply to L
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/29

No you got it wrong bud!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: John | 2007/03/29

Eschelle - sleeping with a prostitute and having a romantic affair are very different things. Pick up the phone and call your female friends and ask them this: if they had to choose between their husbands spending a half an hour with a prostitute or some time with someone they love and that loves them back, which would they choose.

Reply to John
Posted by: Snakes | 2007/03/29

Im not making anyone cheat, his doing it because he wants too not because im holding a gun to his head. If he left his wife i wouldnt stay with him anyway, i dont need all that drama in my life. The way we see each other is quite fine for me i wouldnt want more because its obvious he's not the type to be happy with one women.

Reply to Snakes
Posted by: Snakes | 2007/03/29

Thank you very much for your advise, i didnt mean your'l must bite my head off. Everything happens for a reason hope yourl remember that.

Reply to Snakes
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/29

I don't understand John... This woman is making him cheat on his wife the same as Candy, but yet you didn't say anything to Candy about how wrong it is what she's doing... It's almost the same thing - they both let husbands cheat...

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: John | 2007/03/29

Sleeping with someone who is married or committed to someone is wrong on many levels and this behaviour is harmful to all involved. Its not a relationship, it is something slimy, disgusting, deformed and obscene.

Anyway, you are gettiing what you deserve - hanging on desperately to lies that he will leave his wife one day, sometime in the future. In the meanwhile, enjoy being a receptacle for his sperm because thats all you are.

Reply to John
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/29

...and you are definitely a snake!!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/29

Another woman will definitely do it to you in the future - the same thing you did to this man's wife! The wheel will always turn! And yes ofcourse, he will do it to you too!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: annon | 2007/03/29

Im sori to tel u this this i know it may sound harsh but what u doing is wrong its a committing adultery its a sin and u are a selfish person with no morals and values.Would u like some lady to do it to u NO i didnt think so and i dont think he will leave his his wife just to be with u please dont take it the wrong way cause what im saying is right.

annon

Reply to annon