Question
Posted by: cindy | 2006/10/30

Confused

Hallo,

I don't know how to start this message. I am sweating a lot while I'm typing this. I can't handle it. Me and my son was drinking alcohol a few nights ago and after a few too many he took out his private parts and revealed it. And he started to kiss my breasts. I tried to get away from him and he forced me down. I managed to get away from him. But he got hold of me. But I ran to my bedroom and locked the door.

My husband that was in the bedroom and if he knows what happened he will kill me. My husband is insanely jealous (in a differnent way). Of all thing. I never expected this from my son. I am afraid of me and my husband as well as my son and if my husband finds out he will thow my outside. Since I am dependant of him.

I can't help feeling a beep coming on. If this is a real query, it is odd that you don't mention your age --- and why would you and your son be sitting together drinking "alcohol" ? You are describing attempted rape and incest. See a counsellor to explore your options

4
Posted by: Just me | 2006/10/31

How old is your son?

Reply to Just me
Posted by: PJ | 2006/10/31

What can one say about someone who wants to have sex with his own mother...maybe rape her?

Reply to PJ
Posted by: Casey (the real one) | 2006/10/31

Above post was not me, I wouldn't wish anyone good luck with this, but rather say Beep beep!! LOL!

Reply to Casey (the real one)
Posted by: Casey | 2006/10/30

All I can say is Good Luck.

Reply to Casey