Question
Posted by: Ness | 2006/07/17

Confused

Is it possible for a man to change the way he looks at you.

I have been in love with a man (my ex) for some time now. He has been engaged to someone but they are ending. He made a comment to her about me once "there are women you sleep with and there are women you marry" (I was the one you sleep with). Yet when I allowed him back into my life about a month ago he started to make moves to end his engagement.

My question is? Is it possible that his outlook on me has changed? Can he look at me as someone to settle down with or will he always just look at me as someone to sleep with. He says he knows he loves me, that it was just the wrong time before.

I am so confused.

Hello Ness,
Of course it's POSSIBLE that he has changed his outlook regarding you --- hether for the better or not, whether permanently or not, whether sincerely or not, obviously I don't know and time would tell. Would some sesions of relationship counselling for the pair of you help to clarify these issues ?

1
Posted by: Ness | 2006/07/17

Bye the way, I'm not sleeping with him. In fact we have become very close friends and he confinds in me. Previously he used to be very closed and now he asks my advice on so much.

Reply to Ness