Question
Posted by: anon | 2006/07/13

confused

guys,
what are the chances of two periods on the pill, could you still be pregnant?

surely the pill would make you have a weird period?

If you were pregnant, you would not have a period. The sore breasts are most likely a side effect of the Pill.

4
Posted by: Me | 2006/07/13

but i dont think i can be as i said i have had two periods already, so i would be on 10wks now, surely my system, or pill would have failed or given me a warning,a nd the blood test would have been positive at 5wks, by 5wks, your HCGshould be high surely???

Reply to Me
Posted by: b | 2006/07/13

Maybe the pill is to light for your system and maybe you did fall pregnant, wait untill your first day of your period then test.

Reply to b
Posted by: anon | 2006/07/13

i feel odd.
sore breats and stuff, had flu bug lurking for like two weeks nearly!
Im on the pill, but my breasts are very sore, and i have super discharge, i know that im two weeks away from Mens, can it just be that?

i did have a blood test done, at 5wks, it was negative, can one assume that was 100% accurate

Reply to anon
Posted by: Sandy | 2006/07/13

I do not think you are pregnant. Why do you suspect pregnancy?

Reply to Sandy