Question
Posted by: dawn | 2006/03/31

confused

I need some advice. Today at work I walked up to this girls table to get a file that belonged to me. I noticed that an email was left open on her PC and it was about me, not that I was deliberately reading her stuff but what caught my attention was that I saw my name on the email. It was from another girl at work and they were calling me horrible and vulgar names.

I have only been here 4 a week and I just sit at my work station and mind my own business. Why would someone who doesn't know me say such horrible things about me.

What cheesy and pathetic bad behaviour on the part of these other women. Probably best to just ignore it --- maybe she left it open for you to see, to see how upset you might get. Disappoint them, and don't react

4
Posted by: student | 2006/04/02

i also saw something on my roommate's pc screen that she typed to another girl last year. we just had this fight and on the pc i saw she called me a cow and joked about conveniently leaving pamphlets around for me to see...

people leave things around to be mean. it hurt me terribly, but be the better person - you'll thank yourself later!

Reply to student
Posted by: SHM | 2006/03/31

No, like CS said. Just ignore it.

Reply to SHM
Posted by: dawn | 2006/03/31

Do you think that i should tell them that i know about the email

Reply to dawn
Posted by: SHM | 2006/03/31

Making fun of someone else usually makes these people feel better about themselves and their own problems. I know it's hard, but try to ignore it. It's just childishnes

Reply to SHM