Question
Posted by: Dolly | 2004/11/26

Confused!

I met this guy on the 19th Nov and we exchange numbers,I met him through my exb/f.We started phoning,going out he told me that he is going to get read of ladies he has at the moment coz the relationships were not serious.he told me he luvs me and he wants to start new year with his wife.Obviously he told ex now ex is phoning me telling me if I date his friend he is gonna make sure that he is gonna date my best friend so that I can feel what he feels.Pls advise

Sounds like his life is awfully complex, with far too many ladies in it. Don't you belong, rather, with a guy for whom you're actually the only lady in his life, currently ? And mumbles adds a sensible bit of etiquette

1
Posted by: mumbles | 2004/11/26

One of the unspoken rules that males have is you never date the friend. Yes it is painful and it will damage the relations between two friends some times it can escalate to violence so be careful. But if you really like this friend then both of you should approach your ex and ask for his blessing. I know it sounds stone age but will solve all your problems. and you have to make it sound so you going to do it any way you just like his permission and if he says no at least you asked.

Reply to mumbles