Question
Posted by: baby | 2004/11/11

CONFUSED

I'm not sure as to what is happening, just to explain I was last on my period on the 13/10/04 and due on the 09/11/04, yesterday round about 2pm I started spotting very light red, and today nothing is coming out... does anyone know what this means...

Wait and see whethr the bleeding increases today. A period that is later by two days is quite normal.

2
Posted by: Blue | 2004/11/11

I had spotting on the day I was supposed to have a period. It turned out I was pregnant. Do the test and see. Some test claim to be sentitive enough to be able to give an answer one day after a missed period. I'd suddest you do a test!

Reply to Blue
Posted by: Nuffing | 2004/11/11

It could be implantation bleeding... you could try doing a home pregnancy test, if you think you may be pregnant...

Reply to Nuffing