Question
Posted by: Pedigree | 2004/11/02

Confused

What is the point of writing to you ppl when no one replies? I am a bit confused, I was under the illusion that the experts actually helped people... Can you believe how blind I was?! I actually had the nerve to think that this forum was here for a reason. I must appologize, I really expected too much from you guys, I mean how could you reply to a simple question?

PS. Don't bother replying to my last question... It is too late. By the time you reply I will not be a beginner anymore.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Row and Q,

Thank you for your support!

Pedigree,

Your unhappiness is noted. Should you require assistance with an "intermediate" program then please do not hesitate to ask.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

2
Posted by: row | 2004/11/03

pedigree, you sound like a whining brat. mind your freekin' manners and try learn some patience.

Reply to row
Posted by: Q | 2004/11/03

Sorry for that I dont know where conrade is, he normally checks in once or twice a week! I think you are still very young for dieets so please stay away from it, using pure protien my be good for you because protien is the building blocks of your mussel. A good program to go on for you that will help with toning and builds nice mussel or you cand go tp the Body for live site or the usn site they have the programs on there, i was on body for live for about 2 years hand it helped me a lot. I have changed to usn program and is buzy on the intermediat program and will switch to the full blown program in the new year and the results are amazing. Just one tip you should change your eating habets from 3 meals a day to 6 small ones a day and substetute 2-3 of them with your protiene shake and drink betwee 2-3 L of water a day!!! Best of luck!!!

Reply to Q