Question
Posted by: Wicked | 2004/11/02

CONFUSED

Hey

My ex0boyfriend and I have broken up after 6 years for 3 months now. The thing is I was on a low for quite a while, with trying to commit suicide etc. The Dr put me on Aropax and I am feeling fine.

PROBLEM : I now go out and am enjoying myself now, I am now very sexually active and I dont want any relationships just like to have fun and move on. Now all these men want to have relationships. WHATS going ON WITH ME??

help

Sounds the opposite of the usual complaint here, doesn't it ? Maybe a spot of counselling could help you sort out your priorities. Sounds as if you are riskily busy sewing your wild oats, as a rebound, to having ended the long relationship.