Question
Posted by: CLF | 2004/10/27

Confused

Hi well i appreciate all the replys i got to "advise pls" and you guys all got me thinking!!!

Let me tell u abit more about him, we talk everyday on msn, and we call eachother, he drives past my house and hoots twice to say good night ,and he sms's me everyday!!!

But anyway i listened to what you guys all had to say, and this morning i was abit upset and i called him and asked him if this is a game , is he playing, is he wasteing my time, how do i know if he is being serious or just got me wrapped around his finger, i said i dont want to look like a fool and open myself up emotionally and he sitting on the other side thinking he has me on a roll , and laughing his head off!!

He said why am i so insucure today , he said this is not a game , and in the 7 -9 weeks we been talking and stuff, i should know him better!! he said he is not playing me, and he does really want me ,and he said yes , he does.... he asked what is the cost, like i am telling him to make a decision now, i told him there is no cost, i am in no rush , just dont want to be playing any games!! hes like no its not like that!! I mean its just something i know , he dont sound like he is lying!! and yet we cant meet , we did say next year we can meet eachother , but i dont know , he sounds so real to me!!

And before i read all the advise you guys game me , i believed all of that, just a feeling i had and how we spoke and how he sounded , and yeah , its like he is really real, we talk about everything ,,,,,,!!

But worries me now, is he hasnt spoken to me for nearly 2 days he says he is really busy at work!! and in away i beleive him, but what if he is avoiding , how do i know, hes emails have become short!!

WHAT DO I DO?

I dont want to stuff up a good thing, or sound like a fruitloop!! but then i dont want to be made a fool of........

,,,,,

4
Posted by: Another viewpoint | 2004/10/27

What does he do for a living? Because if he says he is busy, maybe, just maybe, he's telling the truth.
You see Murphy's law works in horrible ways sometimes. Maybe the man is actually really busy, and conincidentally after you;ve "confronted" him, and he;s emails are short and he at least is finding the time in his busy period to still send you one.
Like I said : maybe.
I really hope so, my heart hopes so. Maybe, baby, he's being honest.
I'll hold thumbs for you, everyone deserves to be happy.

Reply to Another viewpoint
Posted by: bubbles | 2004/10/27

mmm. sounds ike he's avoiding you...

Surely if he liked you as much as you do him, he would be dying to met you in person??? Thats strange if you ask me - whats he got to hide?

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/27

I think he was upset about ur confrontation and has decided to close himself up. I think ur approach when talking to him was not good enough. I think u were a bit aggresive, thats why he feels a bit intimidated and demotivated. This is just my opinion dont hold me into it.

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Liewe Heksie | 2004/10/27

Jy het goeie instinkte jy probeer hulle net dood redeneer - MOENIE!

Reply to Liewe Heksie