Question
Posted by: Mia | 2004/10/18

Confused

It is day 30 of my cycle and still no period. My cycle is ALWAYS 28 days. I did 'n pregnancy test yesterday but showed negative. The only reason why I am suspisious is because of my temperature. My temperature is usually between 36.4 and 36.8, but for the last three days my temperature is 37. I have heard that if your temparature goes up it means something. Can you please help?

Temperature may mean ovulation much earlier. Wait another few days and if no periods repeat the test

2
Posted by: andy | 2004/10/18

Dear Mia

I am in the same boat as you. Have all the symptoms but the test is negative. My period is due for wednesday at the latest. All that you can do is wait a couple of days and if period still don't come then you do another test. Or else you can go for a bloodtest.

Reply to andy
Posted by: andy | 2004/10/18

Dear Mia

Reply to andy