Question
Posted by: JO | 2004/10/08

Confused

I’m not sure if I took my meds. this morning. I took 300 mg Lamictin, which I take for Bipolar Disorder, a little while ago. It might be a double dose for all I know. Should I rather have skipped a dose? I forget a lot of things lately, and feel confused at times. I'm hardly aware of what is going on around me. A lot of times I also can’t identify which day of the week it is. Do I need to feel concerened or should I just ignore it?

Check the archives, I've discussed the issue of how to avoid missing or doubling doses of meds, before.
A double dose may be inconvenient, in this case, but shouldn't be too serious. But be careful about driving itc, as you could be more drowsy. Drink lots of water, and make a plan for laying out your week's pills in a way that, combined with a routine of exactly when you take them, can make sure you know, from here on, whether you've had todays meds, or not.
If you continue to feel reall odd for more than an hour or so, call your own doctor, who knows your medical status, and check his opinion on this.