Question
Posted by: Confused | 2004/09/20

Confused

In 1992 there is this gentleman who helped me financially in paying for my school fee. Since from that day onwards I automatically felt in love with him but did not tell him, but I think to him actions spoke louder than words. He paid and I passed my matric and again he suggested that I attend a computer course and he paid. My heart is very heart broken because he does not maybe understand why I dont come to him anymore, what I thought was he will think that I am a cruel somebody who just wanted assistance and now I am paying him in a bad way.

I last saw him in 2000 gave him 1000 cheque and off I went I have deep feelings for this man and this is now messing my life I cant take any other man's proposal and bear in mind I dont have a boyfriend at the age of 32 because of this.

Please assist me what do I do I cant even work thinking of him and cannot go to him what will he think what kind of a woman I am.

Help me I am dying

Dear Confused,
Well, if you are feeling deeply about this man, but not talking to him, he can't know how you feel, or why you are behaving in the way you behave, but must only guess, which is surely not the best plan ? You, too, are just gessing about how he might react, and what he might expect or want. There's no good solution other than seeing him and talking this through, how you feel about his help, how grateful you feel, how you're unsure of how to repay him financially, and how you feel fond of him and somehow bound to him.
See what he feels, and what he wants, and make a plan together, whether in a relationship or out of one.

2
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/09/20

You don't know what he will think, so you are worrying about something you don't know about.
If this is the way you feel, then you must go to him & speak to him. If nothing else, you will eventually know his feelings & intentions, & might be able to go on with your life.

Speak to him.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Inc | 2004/09/20

Hi... just call him and see what happens.

Reply to Inc