Question
Posted by: Tinky | 2004/03/11

confused

I've skipped a period (or rather I'm 2 weeks late and no sign of my period yet!)! I'm not pregnant (this morning's home pregnancy test turned out negative). I do have a white egg-like discharge coming from my vagina when I squeeze my pelvic muscles. I'm also constipated, have skin outbreaks, mood swings.....basically everything just feels WRONG! What could be happening?

A hormone imbalnace, possibly. If this is the first time it has happened, wait and see what happens next month.

2
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/03/11

I'm not an expert but, my opinion is there may be other reasons why your period is not coming on this month, maybe stress or diet or something else...
Rather go to your GP and have this checked out, you don't need to go to the gynae for this. The GP will do the neccesary tests and should find the reason why your period is hiding from you...

Reply to Pokkel
Posted by: Tinky | 2004/03/11

By the way - I forgot to say that I'm not on the Pill - we use condoms.

Reply to Tinky