Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2004/03/08

confused

Could you please tell me when it is the most dangerous times in between ur cycle to have sex.I know that to weeks after and two weeks before(middle)ur next cycle is very dangerous.What other days are considered dangerous and what is considered the safest to have protectiv sex.Im not on the pill. THANX

Please see the website http://www.plannedparenthood.org/bc/WaysToChart.html where you can find a detailed description of Natural family planning methods. Very few women have 28 day cycles and ovulate on day 14, hence it is very difficult to just count days.

2
Posted by: Joe | 2004/03/08

Have a look at Babycenter.com, do search for "ovlation calculator". That will tell you what days to have sex in order to conceive....no sex then on those days

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Q | 2004/03/08

NO SEX!!!!!!!

Reply to Q