Question
Posted by: tibi | 2004/01/19

Confused

I ve been out of love for 5 years and now i ve met this nice looking guy and he is prepared to do everything for me the problem is he is my exboyfriend's friend will it be wrong to go out with him. plse i need your advice

tibi --- Wrong in what sense ? I dont think any faith's bible or code of values forbids such a relationship, so it's not wrong. Is it wise ? Well, that would surely depend on your current, as well as former, relationship with your Ex, and his current and previous Relationship with this friend of his. There's no need for there to be a problem, especially if your new friend has a word with your Ex, and explains that he's met you and plns to go out with you, and hopes that's not going to be a problem for your ex.