Question
Posted by: CONCERNED | 2004/01/13

CONFUSED

I RECENTLY WHILE BATHING DISCOVERED THAT I HAVE A SMALL, "PIMPLE" LIKE RASH ON MY PRIVATE PARTS. THIS IS NOT A SHAVING RASH BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE LITTLE YELLOW SORES. SURROUNDING THE OUTSIDE OF MY VIGINA. I DO NOT SLEEP AROUND , NOR DOES MY PARTNER... WHAT CAN THIS BE. IT IS NOT UNCOMFORTABLE OR ITCHY IN ANY WAY. I AM JUST CONCERNED BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT IT CAN BE.

I'm afraid I cannot make a diagnosis without seeing it. It could be an infection, allegy or infected hair follicles but you will need an examination to tell.