Posted by: JUST ME | 2008/01/28


I was in disagreement with my wife regarding a personal matter and in the heat of the moment judge her on her "wild" past and she also insulted me calling me a coward etc. I afterwards apologised and ask for fogiveness. Her response is that she hasn't been so humiliated in her life and I must just give her time to be cross with me and leave her alone. My question now is - I have apologised but what has been said will be there forever. How should I aproach her now. Should I greet her, must I talk to her or just let her sulk until she aprroach me. Please help me with this one from a woman's perspective.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

If she actually led a "wild" past, she's lucky if this is indeed the worst humiliation she has experienced so far. Let her sulk for a while, having made it clear thast you are ready to reconcile and move on, and even to see a mariage counsllor with her, to work things out further. Being a man, I can't supply a woman's perspective !

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/01/28

Using your wife's past BEFORE you met her is dangerous. Using what she presumable confided in you against her is also dangerous, no wonder she feels humiliated. Treat her as usual, but not as though nothing wrong was said. A large bunch of red roses might help, it works for some girls.

Reply to Hope*

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.