Question
Posted by: Popla | 2008/05/26

Confidential Information

can someone kindly tell me if i have a right to know how much is the company i'm tempting for, is paying the agent that placed me for my services.
the information was accidentally presented to me and I now know they are taking a higher %. i want to raise this with them but im not sure if i'll get somebody in trouble.
Please help

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Hi Popla, always frustrating when one comes across this sort of info. I assume you can show that you came across it by chance,legally? If so why not discuss it with HR who should give you reasonable assistance?