Question
Posted by: Net | 2005/07/19

Confess

My friends husband used to take 'E" many years ago he met a girl who was totally against drugs of all sorts but for him to have a good time he used to drug her drink with "E", years down the line it came out that this happened but instead of the husband taking the blame, me and my husband took the blame for it so she thinks until this day that i did that which she totally disrepects of me. Question is should i tell her that it was all along her husband that druged her and paid for it and that we only took the blame because we wanted to protect him or should i leave it.

Sounds like you got yourself into a real mess. Messing around with E at all is foolish. And finding that her husband was wicked enough to spike her drink with a drug she didn't want to take, is a reason to have exposed him, right there, not to have protected him or to have taken the blame yourselves. Having don that, it'll be much harder to persuade her to believe that THIS time you're telling the truth, having lied and misled her earlier. But surely she deserves to know the truth. What else might he try to do without her consent ?

2
Posted by: POwerpuff | 2005/07/19

While you could be a good friend and protect her from the truth, you could be an even better friend and tell her the truth. Dunno if she would believe you though

Reply to POwerpuff
Posted by: Hetty | 2005/07/19

Tell her the truth. Why should you take the rap for something you did not do?

Reply to Hetty